Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Life after the pain of loss

    Days, weeks, and even months have gone by since our latest miscarriage.
The days seemed long but the months became shorter and shorter. Finding a new normal is a world of challenge, but with the grace of God I think I may be getting somewhere closer.

   My new normal is a still just as beautiful as my yesterdays ( the days before I had ever had a miscarriage) I just find the beauty to be different. My new beauty is not watching my son share in the joy of having a sibling here to play with  in this exact moment but he has siblings in Heaven praying for him. I am still pray for the beautiful life of multiple children, yet trying to accept the path God has presented my family with.


   My new normal is having little souls watching over our family from Heaven.
I pray that some day, if I make it heaven, that my normal will be watching all my children play together. I pray that I will always have the strength for my "normal" to always just be praying with and for all my children no matter what.


Blessings,

Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment